Monday, January 30, 2006

Sezzy's Series of Unfortunate Events

My week last week was full of mishaps and misadventures.

Unfortunately, we had a car accident on the way to Big White. Olga was driving and the car rolled twice and is pretty poked. It was pitch black, snowing and we really had no idea where we were.

Fortunately, neither of us was hurt. Eventually a tow truck came, took us to Kelowna and we took a $120 taxi on to Big White on the advice of the Insurance representatives.

Unfortunately, on my way home from work I skidded over (it was raining of course) and grazed and bruised both my knees. I was wearing a skirt and I tore my stockings and had to walk home with bare bleeding knees.

Fortunately, I didn't cry. It was embarrassing enough walking down the street at peak time with bleeding knees, it would've been hideous to also be crying.

Unfortunately, I only had time to shove a bandage on it before racing out the door. When I got home later and had a shower I realised there was gravel stuck in the wound. Not being good with blood and guts, I fainted as I was trying to pick it out.

Fortunately, I could feel myself going so I sat down in the shower and out of the way of the water.

And that my lovelies, brings me to the end of my update. I'm spending every weekend for the next few weeks in Whistler, so I probably won't be updating the blog for a few weeks. I'm going to Banff in February for Mikey and Lorelli's wedding, so will be sure to send through pics of that.

xx Loving and missing you

1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Sez said...

Aha...you crack me up Race!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home