Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy New Year





Happy New year to you all!!! I know the holidays seem like a lifetime ago now but I have finally worked up the enthusiasm to update the blog. Like most things, it's very exciting to do in the beginning (and while you have no job and all day to fill) and becomes a bit of a chore after a while. I've been feeling bad because lots of people have been asking me for an update, then I get an email from Debbo today that praises me for being so up to date!

I'm going to have to do this in stints.

I had New Year's Eve at Whistler with Deb S and Pies. We had some amazing days on the mountain and a lovely, relaxed dinner and evening together. So with great company, great snow and clear runs due to that fact the most people sleep in on New Year's Day, we had a fabulous start to the new year.

I decided to split my resolutions into categories because I have so many this year. I think I can quite safely say that I have already broken them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home