Monday, January 30, 2006

Housekeeping

No. 1 Some of you will notice that I've taken my personal details off my blog. There was a news story on tele a couple of weeks ago that said there was a growing trend for pervy old men to look up young girls' blogs and stalk them. I know I don't quite fit into the young girl category, but I became a bit paranoid. So pervy old men, if you're watching, I hope you like my blog. Please don't ever contact me, okay. Thanks.

No. 2 Does anybody know how to resolve this, for future reference. I bought some fish. Enough for two dinners. I froze it. When I came to cook it I realised I only wanted to cook half of it. But it was frozen solid. I tried to smash it apart. So I'm cooking it as I write in one big frozen glob. It is burning on the outside and frozen in the middle. I fear it is too late to stick it in the microwave to defrost now. Any hints?

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger tinks said...

Saw it in half with a serrated knife. You lose the natural fish shape, but end up not wasting the half you don't want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home