Saturday, December 10, 2005

Love and other things

So, my two best friends have officially fallen in love with each other. It is so lovely, very romantic and we are all very excited. I'll send you a pic of the happy couple when I get one of them together.

Meanwhile, my two second best friends are desperately trying to find rich women to fall in love with them. I think they are all besotted with a pretty European girl they know. Unfortunately, she only likes bad boys and doesn't date anyone under six foot two (she being six foot herself) so I think they may be out of luck there.

Tonight we are off to see a one-man ballet at a local theatre. I generally love ballet for the ballerinas and find the men are just there to do a squillion pirouettes in a row and throw the ballerinas in the air...so I'm intrigued to see a ballet without the girls.

I start a contract at HSBC bank on Monday. I'll be working on the product launches of a whole lot of new consumer products. All rather dull, but I can walk to work in ten minutes, the people seem nice and for the most part the hours will be 8am to 4pm.

The weather has had a miraculous turnaround and we seem to have day after day of glorious sunshine.

That's all from the land of Sez.

Missing you all xxx

2 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Sez said...

Hello!

I will write you a proper email. Unfortunately, I haven't really had any exciting news to date. Hence a blog about nothing much.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Diary of a Ghost said...

Hello.

I don't know any of you people.

You seem pleasant, though.

Um, what is "sez"?

I haven't read the whole blog, though, you've probably explained exactly what this "sez" is.

Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home