Saturday, November 26, 2005

The birthday stash


Hello everyone

Thanks for all the lovely birthday wishes. Quite overwhelming!

I thought you might like to see me on my birthday with the pressie line up. This is just from Pies and my Vancouver friends....there are still some pressies and cards to come!

So far I've had a lovely day. It's gloriously sunny and we had a scrummy brunch in a cafe that wasn't even close to looking like a Starbucks...woohoo!

Jono and Julie came for a sleepover last night. There is a huge national football final in Vancouver this weekend which involves a four day/night street party on my street. My neighbours must be into it because at 2.30am they decided to start shouting and slamming doors! For an hour! My home feels like a dorm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home