Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Cannes



When I wasn't gategrashing the Clemenger villa or lying by the pool in Golf Juan d'Eucalyptus (our village) I did manage to make it into Cannes a few times. Last year we met Frederic, an ex Parisian tennis coach who had moved with his family to Cannes and opened a little (about eight tables in total) restaurant in the old town in Cannes. We were so besotted with him last year we ate there nearly every day so we decided to return. The boys had had a couple of drunken nights with him so he recognised them straight away. We had a lovely meal there (actually the boys had a couple). We told him all about our new adventures in Paris and he made a pact with the boys that at the ad fest next year they must only speak to him in French. He is a lovely, lovely man and I recommend his little restaurant so if you're ever near Cannes email me and I'll tell you how to get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home